The hand is a part of the human body that has a higher rate of injury, and it is also a part that needs to be protected. Special attention should be paid to protective measures when using both hands every day. The use of labor protection gloves can play a very good role in protecting opponents. In the process of using labor protection gloves, you should pay attention to the proper size of the gloves. If the gloves are too tight, they will restrict blood circulation, which will easily cause fatigue and uncomfortable; if they are too loose, they will be inflexible and easy to fall off. So what are the issues to pay attention to when wearing labor protection gloves?
1. The selected gloves should have sufficient protective effect. In the environment where steel wire cut-resistant gloves should be used, synthetic yarn cut-resistant gloves cannot be used. To ensure its protective function, it is necessary to change gloves regularly. If the expiration date is exceeded, hands or skin may be injured.
2. Check the gloves at any time to check whether there are small holes or damaged or abraded places, especially finger joints. For chemical protective gloves, the inflation method can be used for inspection.
3. Pay attention to the occasions where the gloves are used. If a pair of gloves are used in different places, the service life of the gloves may be greatly reduced.
4. Pay attention to safety during use, and don’t throw away contaminated gloves arbitrarily to avoid harm to others. Keep gloves that are not in use in a safe place.
5. Pay attention to the correct method to take off the gloves to prevent the harmful substances contaminated on the gloves from contacting the skin and clothes, causing secondary pollution
6. Do not share gloves with others, because the inside of the gloves is a breeding ground for bacteria and microorganisms, and sharing gloves is easy to cause cross-infection.
7. Wash your hands before putting on gloves. Gloves should be worn on clean (sterile) hands, otherwise bacteria will easily breed. Wash your hands after taking off your gloves and rub some hand cream to replenish oil.
8. Cover the wound before wearing gloves. The skin is a natural barrier against external environmental damage and can prevent the entry of bacteria and chemicals.