Maintain protective labor protection gloves. When using protective gloves, natural rubber gloves should not be in contact with acids, alkalis, and oils for a long time, and should be prevented from piercing by sharp objects. After use, wash and dry, and sprinkle talcum powder on the inside and outside of the gloves, and keep them in a safe place without pressure or heat during storage. Labor insurance gloves and protective equipment can be worn or not. Experts pointed out that labor insurance gloves and safety protection equipment can eliminate or reduce the impact of occupational disease hazards on the health of workers. Employers must provide workers with personal protective equipment that meets the requirements. Obligation to wear protective equipment.
1. First of all, you should understand the protective function and use requirements of different types of gloves, so that you can choose them correctly during operation. You must not use gloves for general occasions as some special gloves. For example, cotton gloves, chemical fiber gloves, etc. are used as anti-vibration gloves, and the effect is very poor.
2. Different types of safety protective gloves have their performance for specific purposes. In actual work, they must be used and distinguished correctly according to the operating conditions to protect the safety of hands.
3. When working with vibrating tools, it should not be considered safe to wear anti-vibration gloves. It should be noted that a certain period of rest should be arranged during work. As the vibration frequency of the tool itself increases, the rest time can be extended accordingly. For the various vibration tools used, it is best to measure the vibration acceleration in order to select suitable anti-vibration gloves to achieve better protection effects.
4. For the operation of high-speed rotating machinery, anti-vibration gloves can be used. Oil-proof gloves should be used in certain maintenance equipment and oil filling operations to avoid oil opponents.
5. Before using insulated gloves, check the appearance first. If there are holes or cracks on the surface, stop using them.
6. In some occasions, all gloves should be of the right size, so as to avoid excessively long glove fingers, being twisted or rolled up by machinery, which may cause hand injuries.