Latex gloves are a kind of gloves, which are different from ordinary gloves and are made of natural latex. It can be used as household, industrial, medical, beauty and other industries, and it is an essential hand protection product. The latex gloves are made of natural latex and matched with other fine additives. The products have a special surface treatment and are comfortable to wear. They are widely used in industrial and agricultural production, medical treatment, and daily life.
The rubber is first sliced by a rubber mixing machine, and then sent to the sol cylinder to mix with gasoline for sol. After the sol is emulsified and prepared, it is pumped to the latex intermediate tank. The rubber solution dissolved in gasoline is fed from the top of the distillation tower, and is heated and distilled by steam. The light component gasoline is heated into a gas phase, and the gasoline gas is mixed and cooled by cold water in the oil-air cooler. The oil-water mixture then goes to the oil-water separator, the oil-water layer. The upper layer of gasoline is recovered, and the lower water is pumped to the cooling water tower for cooling. After cooling, the gas gasoline in the distillation tower is cooled; the latex of the distillation tower is sent to the latex mixing cylinder to stir and modulate to the centrifuge to separate the glove material latex. Set aside after toning and filtering.
The glove model is first cleaned with acid and alkali and washed with water. The washed model is first immersed in hot water and heated until it is soaked in coagulant and dried for dipping. After dipping, it is sent to the oven for preliminary drying, adding fiber inner sleeve, flushing hot water and then sending to the oven for vulcanization, drying and forming. After the gloves are demolded, they are inflated, checked, shaped at low temperature, dried at medium temperature, washed with water, dehydrated, dried, and then packaged and sent to the finished product warehouse.
(1) Mold washing wastewater and glue-containing wastewater generated from the washing process of each production line;
(2) A small amount of ammonia gas is produced during the production process;
(3) Dust generated in the drying process;
(4) Atmospheric pollutants such as SO2, NOx, and particulate matter generated during boiler operation;
(5) Atmospheric pollutants such as SO2, NOx, and particulate matter generated during the operation of the standby diesel generator set;
(6) Waste generated in the production process;
(7) Sludge produced by sewage treatment station, etc.
The water treatment process adopts physicochemical, biological contact oxidation method and activated carbon adsorption. The process flow consists of mechanical grille, regulating tank, air flotation tank, biological contact oxidation tank, sedimentation tank, sand filter and activated carbon filter, fan room, etc. The waste gas treatment process is dedusted by the Venturi granite dust collector, and then reacts with alkali-containing water to desulfurize and remove dust.
Latex gloves are suitable for automobile manufacturing, battery manufacturing; glass fiber reinforced plastic industry, aircraft assembly; aerospace field; environmental cleaning and cleaning. Latex gloves have abrasion resistance, puncture resistance; resistance to acid and alkali, grease, fuel and a variety of solvents, etc.; they have a wide range of chemical resistance and good oil resistance; they have passed FDA certification. Latex gloves feature a unique fingertip texture design, which greatly enhances the grip and effectively prevents slippage; the patented design without palm lines, evenly penetrates the glue and enhances protection; the unique hand design, cotton lining, improves comfort.
Gloves are divided into cotton yarn, plush, leather, etc. according to the material. The commonly used material for making gloves is fiber.
Lining material—heat-proof design PVC
Point plastic—the best non-slip solution
PU or latex coating—suitable for oily or oily environment.
Several commonly used glove materials:
(1) Metal wire-common stainless steel wire, also chrome alloy wire, mainly used to make cut-resistant gloves. This type of material has the strongest cutting resistance and is easy to clean, but it is heavy and inconvenient to use.
(2) Kevlar, Spectra and other synthetic yarns-they are also good synthetic fiber cut-resistant materials. Although the cut-resistant ability is not as good as metal wire, they are light in weight and comfortable to use. After improvement and treatment, some products can also achieve cut-resistant products. The highest level of the standard.
(3) Nitrile (with fabric lining)-with anti-wear and anti-puncture properties, flexible and comfortable to use.
(4) Natural latex (with fabric lining)-good elasticity, particularly flexible, with certain resistance to abrasion, tearing and cutting.
(5) PVC (with fabric lining)-can provide a certain degree of wear and puncture protection, if the material is thick, it can also have a certain resistance to cutting, but not tearing.
(6) Leather-natural material, through various tanning treatments, with unique properties. Leather can be divided into: cowhide, its advantages are comfortable, durable, breathable and wear-resistant. After chrome ravages, it is more durable and can resist high temperatures; pigskin has large pores and has the best air permeability. It can still maintain good after washing. Sheepskin is the most comfortable, durable and anti-wear performance, but because it is too expensive, it is generally only used in industries that require high tactility.