Size: 24 cm long and 10.5 cm wide
Cut prevention level: 5
Uses: riding, anti-accidental injury, cut-proof, anti-collision, industrial anti-cutting.
Anti-collision, anti-cutting, stab-resistant, non-slip, wear-resistant. Cut-proof gloves have superior cut-proof performance, abrasion resistance and stab resistance. It can effectively protect the human hand from being cut by sharp edges such as knives. Excellent anti-slip performance protects against falling objects when picked up. Long life and no pilling.
Anti cut gloves features:
- Meet international standards in quality, structure and craftsmanship.
- A steel wire glove has more than 5,000 stainless steel rings and stainless steel rings welded independently.
- The welding between the steel ring and the steel ring is more full, can withstand greater pulling force, and is soft and compliant.
- It conforms to the European standard EN1082/EN420, and the highest level of anti-cutting reaches 5 grades. It has good wear resistance and corrosion resistance.
- High quality stainless steel, safe and hygienic, easy to clean, is an ideal choice for the food industry.
- Humanized tailoring technology, based on ergonomic design, makes the wearer’s fingers more flexible and more comfortable to wear.
- All styles are equipped with an adjustable nylon belt for easy wear.
- Both single and left and right hands can be used.