Material: imitation leather
Color: Black + Gray
Cut-resistant grade: 5
The gloves are knitted with cut-resistant fibers and covered with leather to enhance abrasion resistance. The gloves use a smooth leather surface, which is both anti-stab and oil-proof, reduces product pollution, and can effectively reduce the injury to sharp objects on the hands. Recommended industries are automotive sheet metal, steel processing, machine tool operation, wood processing, and machine manufacturing.
Anti cut gloves features:
- Meet international standards in quality, structure and craftsmanship.
- A steel wire glove has more than 5,000 stainless steel rings and stainless steel rings welded independently.
- The welding between the steel ring and the steel ring is more full, can withstand greater pulling force, and is soft and compliant.
- It conforms to the European standard EN1082/EN420, and the highest level of anti-cutting reaches 5 grades. It has good wear resistance and corrosion resistance.
- High quality stainless steel, safe and hygienic, easy to clean, is an ideal choice for the food industry.
- Humanized tailoring technology, based on ergonomic design, makes the wearer’s fingers more flexible and more comfortable to wear.
- All styles are equipped with an adjustable nylon belt for easy wear.
- Both single and left and right hands can be used.