Material: HHPE high strength polyethylene material, HPPE
Cut-proof level: 3-level cut-proof level 5 cut-proof, multiple optional
Dimensions: length 13-26 cm, palm width 7.5-11 cm, width 10.5-14 cm.
Function: cut-proof, cut-proof gloves
Use occasions: gloves, steel, automotive, electromechanical, glass industry gloves
HPPE material, like carbon fiber, is a new type of super-strong fiber material with a cut-proof rating of 5 in Europe. Sewing the seams and tightening your hands. Durable. The gloves are placed on the handle and are washable and reusable.
Anti cut gloves features:
1. Meet international standards in quality, structure and craftsmanship.
2. A steel wire glove has more than 5,000 stainless steel rings and stainless steel rings welded independently.
3. The welding between the steel ring and the steel ring is more full, can withstand greater pulling force, and is soft and compliant.
4. It conforms to the European standard EN1082/EN420, and the highest level of anti-cutting reaches 5 grades. It has good wear resistance and corrosion resistance.
5. High quality stainless steel, safe and hygienic, easy to clean, is an ideal choice for the food industry.
6. Humanized tailoring technology, based on ergonomic design, makes the wearer’s fingers more flexible and more comfortable to wear.
7. All styles are equipped with an adjustable nylon belt for easy wear.
8. Both single and left and right hands can be used.